Are you interested in helping a church grow as we reach out to those who are far from God?
Are you passionate about raising up musicians and volunteer leaders?
Are you able to develop and grow a healthy volunteer structure of musicians, singers, and artists?
Can you lead worship at a high level, and bring musical excellence to the stage, the worship planning, and to cultivating highly experienced musicians?
Are you creative and open to a variety of ways to communicate God’s truth as you lead worship?
Do you like to laugh and have fun while working hard and pouring yourself into others?
Milestones Church is searching for a passionate and progressive Worship Pastor who is excellent both vocally and on guitar and/or keyboard, and you may be the one. The ideal candidate would have the ability to recruit, train, and shepherd the Worship Team and to execute technical, creative, and musical aspects of the services. Ideally, the successful candidate will have had 3-5 years of responsible ministry and worship leadership experience. The new Worship Pastor must be passionate and flexible in their role and be able to connect and lead with the Senior Pastor. The successful candidate must be excellent at developing leaders who develop other leaders and bring depth and value to the worship and creative team.
- A passion for God's Word and for worship
- A calling to the local church
- Ability to develop, manage and grow the worship / creative arts ministry
- Hard-working with a 'whatever-it-takes' attitude
- A team player with solid organizational skills
- A high level understanding of music and experience in modern worship, band-driven styles
- Ability to lead worship while playing an instrument
- Strong vocalist
- Ability to teach vocal parts
- Willingness to recruit, direct, lead, coach, encourage, and develop a team
- Ability to read and write music notation and chord charts
- Working knowledge of audio, recording, projection, lighting
- Working knowledge of musician production software
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: (1) planning worship services alongside the Lead Pastor; (2) recruiting and training musicians and vocalists for worship services and other events; (3) recruiting, training, and equipping Production Team volunteers; (4) utilizing ProPresenter and Planning Center for scheduling and presentation.
NO NEED TO APPLY IF:
- You are more interested in being a singer than a worship leader
- Talking about numbers bothers you
- You have no experience
- You believe any element of worship other than worship songs takes away from the service
- You don’t play golf. Just kidding, but you would have a lot more fun on staff retreats!
Only resumes with a COVER LETTER will be considered. In the cover letter please include some type of video example or a LINK TO A VIDEO of you leading worship.
The cover letter should be personalized for this position and should include:
1) why you are interested in this position
2) your call to ministry
3 )what about you makes you stand out from other candidates for this position?
4 )your worship ministry philosophy
You can apply directly by sending resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship LeaderCrosspointe Church
- Sanger, California
- January 20
Worship Pastor - 1768MinisterSearch
- Centennial, Colorado
- January 20
Harvest Bible Chapel - Director of WorshipVanderbloemen Search Group
- Sacramento, California
- January 20
Director of Contemporary Worship -1723MinisterSearch
- Great Cincinnati Suburb, Ohio
- January 20
Youth Worship LeaderImpact Fellowship Church
- Overland Park, Kansas
- January 19
Milestones Church is almost 17 years old and is all about leading people to take the next step in their growing relationship with Jesus Christ. We are a non-traditional church that seeks to reach people who are far from God by engaging all the senses through creative services and ministries. We have a strong desire to love our city and to take the gospel outside the four walls of the church. We want to bless others the way God has blessed us!
Milestones is known as a place of grace, where everyone is accepted, no matter what More...