The Creative Arts Director (Director) is an executive level position at Riverside.
The Director is the leader of the Creative Team, which consists of three staff members and numerous volunteers.
The team is responsible for developing meaningful and creative ways for people to experience God through the arts. The Director must be self-motivated and able to handle a demanding work schedule with required weekend and evening hours to accommodate
the availability of volunteer staff. Key responsibilities include the following.
· Develop a leadership structure that encourages leadership duplication across all worship areas including music, drama and video
· Incorporate Riverside mission, vision and values into the Creative Team
· Develop the Creative Team by recruiting and developing volunteers
· Develop ideas from the Creative Team and Pastoral Staff into a cohesive service plan
· Produce the weekend services in accordance with the service plan
· Develop special programing for Christmas, Easter and other special events
· Oversee internal and external communications and marketing
· Three to Five years experience in a minimum Church attendance of 800
· Two years must be in a leadership position
· Three to Five years creating and producing video elements for a Church environment
· Experience in Theater/Concert production is an advantage
· Ability to recruit, train and mentor volunteer teams
· Ability to lead, inspire and mentor assigned staff
· Ability to relate well to diverse groups of people and ministries
· Must have a strong relationship with God, as evidenced by a healthy devotional life and moral lifestyle
· Must have a strong family life
· Sensitivity to the flow of the spirit during worship
· Ability to develop a worship arts strategy
· Knowledge of ministry trends in worship arts
· Ability to effectively manage a budget
· Ability to translate creative ideas to action
· Knowledge of all elements of video, stage and web production including sound, lighting, web streaming
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Encore, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio, etc.; DV cameras and operation.
· Musical background is considered beneficial
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume that responds to the requirements above to