The Media Director oversees all aspects of media for the Gregory Dickow Ministries (GDM). This person is responsible for the creative media development and leading the video production team.
- Oversee the production of all media related to GDM.
- Produce creative high-quality programs, graphics, CTA’s, promo spots, and videos.
- Write effective and compelling copy that will generate response.
- Lead creative kick-off meetings.
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion.
- Develop creative programing and design concepts that meet the business objectives of GDM and advance our brand strategy.
- Work with leadership, the production team, key vendors, and strategic partners to maximize the impact of GDM’s media ministry.
- Maintain quality control over all media projects.
- Provide creative concepts for new shows, product offers, product titles, and products.
- Oversee and execute the design of video graphics, product artwork, and product packaging.
- Produce testimonial vignettes and special segments to insert in TV shows.
- Perform other reasonable tasks relating to the mission GDM as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Video Production, or related field
- At least five (5) years experience in digital video production as exhibited by a professional reel.
- Competency in concept creation, storyboarding, scripting, lighting, audio, shooting, directing, non-linear editing, and motion graphics.
- Expert level proficiency in the following programs: Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, DVD Studio Pro, Soundtrack, Motion and Compressor, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to offer and implement creative strategies
- Pro-active passion for excellence in creative and technical production
- Commitment to meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of Bible and contemporary Christian church
- Excellent organizational, management, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond to unexpected circumstances and manage multiple tasks