Austin Ridge Bible Church Purpose: ARBC exists to love God and love people. We accomplish this by heping people
know Jesus, grow in him, and serve him daily.
Position Description: Austin Ridge Bible Church, a growing, healthy, multisite church, is looking for a Middle School Director to oversee its middle school ministries. This person will be responsible for leading and implementing a creative
and visionary ministry that will help middle school students to know Jesus, grow in him, and serve him daily.
- Be a mature growing disciple with a consistent devotional life
- Meet the spiritual qualifications found in I Timothy, Titus, and I Peter
- Posses an undergraduate degree
- Exhibit a missional lifestyle and mindset
- Be a capable engaging teacher
- Possess a love and passion for making disciples
- Be a strategic thinker
- Have a pulse on current movements in middle school ministry
- Be self-motivated
- Have the ability to organize and administer the ministry
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Be a capable team leader and multiplier of people
- Fit with our current ministry team
- Develop the middle school ministry into a balanced ministry, focusing on developing environments for students to come to know Jesus, grow in him, and serve him daily.
- Develop a ministry plan for middle school ministries
- Create budgets
- Recruit, lead, train, equip, and motivate volunteer teams
- Develop relationships and partnerships with parents
- Participate in other ministry duties as determined by the Lead Pastor & Pastor of Ministries
- Will be under the overall guidance of the board of elders and the Lead Pastor
- Will report directly to the Pastor of Ministries
- Will be a part of the Austin Ridge Bible Church Ministry Team
Please DO NOT apply through Churchstaffing website. Send resume to email@example.com.