Amelia Community Church (ACC) is seeking a Lead Pastor. ACC also supports three
part time positions that direct our Children's Ministry, Youth Ministry, and Worship Arts
ACC is located in a rural county about 40 miles southwest of Richmond,
Virginia. Amelia County has a population of approximately 12,500 persons of which
studies show approximately 8,000 are un-churched. ACC was planted by other local
churches in 2007 with a vision to provide a community of faith that seeks to meet those
8,000 people where they are. Our ultimate goal is to help them build a relationship with
Jesus Christ and to disciple others. ACC currently meets in a 700 seat auditorium at the
county's only high school and offers one contemporary worship service on Sunday
The Lead Pastor shall provide Bible based messages that teach, inspire,
edify, and evangelize to the wide range of ACC attendees. The Lead Pastor shall be
educated with sound Biblical Theology, shall be reliant upon the Holy Spirit that dwells
within to cast vision for the church , and shall be gifted at building relationships.
For further details go to
To apply please send a completed application that can be found at the website above
and a resume that includes your personal pastoral mission statement to
firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 357, Amelia, Virginia 23002
• Prepare and preach messages weekly that are biblical, tell the gospel of Jesus
Christ, and inspire the members and regular attendees to live out their faith.
• Be a Leader of Leaders, teaching them the way to lead through Christ's example.
• Communicate clearly and consistently with staff and Elders.
• Supervise, mentor and hold accountable the different ministry directors.
• Be visible in the local community, attending events and building relationships both within ACC and the
rest of the community.
• Promote outreach events to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ
• Be available to comfort and support people of the community in need.
• Provide spiritual counsel and support to the community through prayer and counseling
• Let the Holy Spirit take the lead
• Cast the Vision of the Church to the community.
• Build relationships and interact with the community of faith.
• Imitator of Christ's example
• Servant Minded
• Seeker of God's will
Qualifications: Previous pastoral experience required.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior Pastor - Rancho Bernardo Community Presbyterian Church - San Diego, CAAGORA Search Group
- San Diego, California
- October 26
- Muskegon, Michigan
- October 26
Lead PastorGreater Portland Bible Church
- Portland, Oregon
- October 25
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Lead PastorFirst Baptist Church of Dayton, OH
- Dayton, Ohio
- October 24
Amelia Community Church
At ACC we are passionate about... Connecting people to Christ, helping them to live a lifestyle of worship that glorifies Christ and inspires others. Connecting people to community, creating environments in which they can live life together as followers of Christ in humility and service. Connect followers of Christ to the world, teaching them to love those around us who do not follow Christ More...