At Crossroads, we believe that God has called us to bring transformation to rural communities for the cause of Jesus Christ. As a multi-site church with 7 campuses in the Northern Illinois-Southern Wisconsin area we are passionate about working together
in reaching and serving the people who live in a rural context with the message of the Gospel.
We're currently looking for a full-time Creative Arts Director to join our team. This role will focus on videography support and will also include creative conceptualization, graphic design and service production support. Building and leading teams is essential
to success in the role. This position will be based in our campus in Freeport, Illinois.
- Must be a Christian who exhibits a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by a life of obedience and example.
- Outstanding creative and communication skills with an eye for detail
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changing or competing priorities; a can-do attitude
- Possess excellent time management skills; able to manage multiple demands
- Able to take initiative and work independently
- Continually seeking new ways to grow personally and professionally
- Technical Knowledge - Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Encore, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio, etc.; DV cameras and operation.
- Knowledgeable of current trends and techniques and able to apply them to work
- 3-5 years successful video & graphics experience preferred
- Cooperative team player and team builder is essential
Videography – able to write, direct, shoot, edit and produce videos (motion graphics, interactive design, viral and promotional videos as well as sermon support)
Graphic Design – able to create designs to be utilized in various print and web applications (promotional flyers, posters, templates, booklets, ads, announcement slides, apparel, banners, and brochures, social media & web graphics, proofs,
Service Production Support – able to build, supervise and support weekend production team. (camera, lighting, video switching, video capture and edit of weekend service, etc.)
Please do not respond directly to this ad, instead, send your resume along with links to samples of your video and graphic work to
email@example.com. Please no phone calls.