Are you called to serve in a fast growing, four year old church plant thats modern and quickly headed to multi-site in one Texas' fastest growing suburbs?
Then perhaps God is calling you to work at Thrive Community Church in Katy TX ( www.thrivechurch.cc )
Are you passionate about building lasting faith and creating incredible weekend experiences in the lives of students and pre-teens?
Are you interested in building exciting, vibrant teams in two locations as well as expanding a healthy volunteer structure of 40 plus volunteers?
Can you create and facilitate services and events that will be "mind blowing" and "fun" for hundreds of elementary and teenagers?
Do you love creating environments where kids enjoy, feel safe and they open up to the Gospel?
Are you interested in helping a growing church continue to grow and reach hundreds of families with HOPE?
Do you have a high view of ""serving as a part of discipleship" and do you have a strong desire to reach unchurched families with kids?
This is not necessarily an upfront speaker position, but a equipping position to make a difference in lives of families through students and Tweens.
- A passion for reaching unchurched families
- The ability to manage large and growing volunteer teams
- A high level of understanding of relevant youth and tweener ministries
- Ability to lead camps, events, missions experiences, groups systems and outreaches
- A Bachelor or Master's Degree or "ministry experience" equivalent in student / children's world
- A part of a fast growing, large youth or children's ministry
- A positive attitude
- A familiarity with the Purpose Driven Model church
- As risk taker
- A high commitment to the local church
- A strong team leader
- Ready to work hard to see a location grow and build exceptional teams
- Willing to do whatever it takes
If you are confident that you fit this bill,we want to talk to you!
Please send your resume along with the following:
- 30 second video introducing your self and sharing your vision for ministry to Students ad Tweens
- A list of your top 5 movies of "all time"
- Two Learnings from Andy Stanley's book "Deep and Wide
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Resume's must be accompanied by all of the above to be considered. - Thanks!