JOB DESCRIPTION | Director of New Church Relationships I Full Time with Benefits
I know I am winning when the Los Angeles Church Planting Movement (LACPM) is constantly adding new local churches as part of the funding and leadership networks for new gospel-centered church plants in Los Angeles.
Our vision is to plant 119 gospel-driven churches in Los Angeles. That is 1 church for every neighborhood in Los Angeles. We will also plant 1 gospel-driven church among the global poor for each church we plant in Los Angeles.
My Main Responsibilities:
- To develop and implement strategies to get the vision out to as many church leaders in Los Angeles as possible
- To increase the number of church leaders at the quarterly LACPM meetings who are “kicking the tires”
- To inspire and equip the existing church partners with tools to succinctly share the vision and model of reaching the goal of 119 churches in Los Angeles
- Personally pitch 15 church leaders face-to-face each week.
- To pray consistently for the growth and health of the LACPM
- A self-starter who believes in the vision of the LACPM
- Passionate about church planting and reaching the city of Los Angeles
- Ability provoke interest in the vision resulting increased attendance at LACPM quarterly meetings
- The ability to woo people well from different backgrounds and denominations
- Able to clearly articulate and answer initial questions about the LACPM church planting model
- Develop a superior relationship with new church leader contacts as well as Kevin Haah & Tom Hughes
(Co-Catalysts of the LA Church Planting Movement).
- Exemplify servant leadership
- Show humility and patience
- Communicate openly and with tact
- Comfortable working in a fluid, fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Grow daily as a follower of Christ
- Pray daily for the Los Angeles Church Planting Movement
My Circle of Influence:
- Church leaders not yet aware of LACPM vision and model
- Church leaders who are aware and participating in LACPM – but not yet helping to grow the movement to other church leaders in their sphere’s of influence
I Report To: Reports to Me:
- Tom Hughes: Co-catalyst of the LACPM No one
Send Resume to: Deadline for Application:
- AlbertK@caeaglerock.com June 15, 2013
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
"Gang Church" Lead PastorInFaith
- Fresno, California
- December 1
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- December 1
Associate MinisterAlliance for Transatlantic Theological Training
- 2 Blackburne Place, Not Assigned
- November 30
Executive Pastor (767613)The Shepherd's Staff
- US Mid Atlantic, Virginia
- November 29
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- November 29
Christian Assembly Foursquare Church
What is Christian Assembly's Mission? God's grace compels us to lead spiritually convinced and unconvinced people to complete commitment to Jesus Christ. What are our Values? What is grace? God loves us. And he loves us even though we do not deserve his love because of our rebellion against him. In fact, he loves us so much that he sent his son, Jesus Christ, to die in our place – to pay the penalty for our sin. That is what the bible means by grace. It’s God’s riches at Christ’s expense. And it’s undeserved. And it has the More...