Do you believe in the next generation? Do you believe the best days of the church are ahead of us rather than behind us? Do you believe that a church should
GIVE KIDS THE BEST rather than the adults? Do you believe that 4th and 5th graders are forming worldviews that will shape the rest of their lives? Well… we do! And if you are in agreement with us, then let me encourage
you to apply for our Children’s Pastor position.
One more thing… Does your church have a train in the lobby where all of the kids check-in? Well… we do! Because we want our first impression to be-
KIDS ARE FIRST HERE!
Due to our current Children’s Pastor being called to the mission field to take what we are doing here internationally, Bethlehem Church (www.BethlehemChurch.us) is currently looking for a Children’s Pastor. We are located in one of the fastest growing areas
in the state of Georgia. We are strategically located on Highway 316 directly between Gwinnet County and Athens, home of the University of Georgia.
Our church has tripled in attendance in the last two years. And, one of the main reasons for this has been our focus on kids. Families with young children and elementary students make up the vast majority of our church.
We have canned all mid-week children’s activities and put all of efforts into making Sundays the best they can possibly be for families with kids. We currently have a team of over 100 committed volunteers that make it happen each Sunday in all three services
for our kids.
- Expertise and Experience leading “ORANGE” curriculum for each Sunday Worship Service.
- Proven track record recruiting, encouraging and retaining Children’s Volunteers.
- Proven track record of leading a team of over 100 volunteers in a way where they are raving fans of the children’s ministry.
- Proven track record of incredible communication with parents so that they are raving fans of the children’s ministry.
- Proven track record of clearly communicating to Volunteer Leaders through weekly emails, audio trainings, videos, etc.
- Ability to work locally with schools and community organizations so that Bethlehem Church can serve families in our community.
- A team player with solid organizational skills.
- A passion and drive for evangelism and reaching the unchurched.
Only resumes accompanied with a COVER LETTER will be considered.
The cover letter should be personalized for this position and should answer 4 questions:
(1) Why you are interested in this position?
(2) Why you would feel comfortable relocating to the Metro Atlanta area?
(3) Define your call to ministry.
(4) And what about you makes you stand out from other candidates for this position?
Please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.