"Programs designed to inspire, motivate and challenge young people."
Title: Executive Director
Immediate Supervisor: Tony Overman, Founder/President and Board of Directors
Responsibilities to: Director of Operations, marketing and fund raising.
The Executive Director is responsible for directing and overseeing all activities of the organization, in accordance with its stated purpose and within the general policies formulated by the Board of Directors. The Executive Director works with the President and Board and staff to assure the mission and vision of the ministry are carried out in its daily operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new and innovative ideas that encourage growth with the existing program.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Director, Board Members and President to implement directional visions and to make sure that MP operations run effectively and efficiently.
- Fully participate in fund development activities, including hosting events, making asks, authoring proposals, identifying funding sources and other tasks required by the plan
- Ensure Motivational Productions and its mission, programs, and services is consistently presented with a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders
- Nurture and develop strategic, collaborative relationships between Motivational Productions and congregations, businesses, and community organizations
- Ensure all financial, tax, risk and facilities requirements for the organization are fully met and executed according to current laws and regulations
- Act as the chief financial agent for the agency in assuring the proper use of budgeted funds and maintenance of sound accounting procedures to safeguard the assets of the organization
- Monitor contracts with other public or private organizations as authorized by the Board of Directors
- Oversee all Human Resource functions, including the selection, supervision and evaluation of quality staff to deliver services. Ensure employment policies reviewed and updated on a regular basis
- Serve as the public relations agent when needed for the organization including fielding all media inquiries.
- Passion and commitment to Motivational Productions mission
- Proven leadership abilities in the management of a non-profit agency
- Proven success in fund raising
- Proven success in advocacy
- Ability to guide and work with persons of diverse ages, races, cultures and economic status
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Skilled in conflict resolution and mediation
- Competency in computer skills
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of B.A. in public or business administration, social services or a related field required.
- Five (5) years of executive leadership in a nonprofit organization
- Proven fundraising skills
- Experience in building relationships with Corporate America strongly preferred
To find out more about the organization go to: www.motivationalpro.org
Contact: Please contact thru e-mail provided.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
CFO/Business AdministratorCreekside Christian Church
- Elk Grove, California
- December 9
graceKIDS! Assistant (Oviedo Campus)Grace Church
- Orlando, Florida
- December 8
Director of Finance and Human ResourcesFirst Presbyterian Church of San Antonio
- San Antonio, Texas
- December 8
General and Ministry Staff AdministratorHarvest Bible Chapel West Minneapolis
- Maple Grove, Minnesota
- December 8
Director of Missions (767615)Private Profile
- Southeast USA , North Carolina
- December 8
Motivational Productions is a non-profit organization created and founded on the principles of faith, honesty, integrity, loyalty and love. Our mission is to "inspire, motivate and encourage all individuals regardless of race, age or gender to accept and strive for nothing less than excellence throughout all life's endeavors." More...