The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working in a setting committed to working with people, especially volunteers, while developing systems for scheduling and organization. They will demonstrate a high degree of relational and administrative
- Have a strong, demonstrated relationship with Jesus Christ, guided by a commitment to following the principles spelled out in the Bible for living a life of thankful service to God.
- Have a high level of integrity, guided by a sound set of Biblical principles. A humility and generosity that shows.
- Have a chemistry with the people and staff of newhope church that “fits.”
- Be administratively minded or able to work through others to live out day-to-day ministry in an organized manner.
- Have an unrelenting passion for connecting people.
- Be a self-motivated person with a healthy amount of drive.
- Have a high loyalty to Christ, and the local church.
- Be a team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization and can inspire others to work together to achieve organizational excellence.
- Be a good communicator who listens well and is comfortable and effective with all levels of the organization; one who thrives on providing the necessary support for others to succeed.
- Bring energy and enthusiasm yet able to exude a calming influence when needed.
Applying for the Position
To apply for this position, DO NOT apply via churchstaffing.com. Rather, please email our Connections Pastor, Chad Lunsford (email@example.com) with your resume and a cover letter. Your cover letter should state why you want this position. Please share
with us why you are excited about newhope and this position, why you are a good fit for this position, and how you would bring something unique to our team.