This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Associate Pastor of Worship/Music
Northside Baptist Church
Victoria, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 11/11/2008
Categories: Worship Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
Principal Function: The Associate Pastor/Music is responsible to the Assistant Pastor for planning, coordinating, directing and evaluating the music and media ministries of the church.
1. Prepare the order of worship for the services of the church.
2. Conduct the congregational singing and fulfill other duties in the services as assigned by the Pastor.
3. Direct the music ministry of the church including the adult choir, youth choir, hand bell choir, the organization of the graded choirs, and all other musical groups sponsored by the church.
4. Supervise the pianist and organist.
5. Visit in the hospitals weekly.
6 Fulfill the responsibilities incumbent upon him as a minister such as: Bible study, attendance at meetings, budgeting, etc.
7. Cooperate with other staff members to aid in accomplishing the overall work of the church and shall accept any other projects or duties as assigned by the pastor.
8. Serve as the director of media for the church being responsible for the sound and lighting of the worship center, radio, television, internet outreach, CD/DVD ministry,etc.*
* This item subject to change.