THREE C’S NURSERY SCHOOL
As an outreach ministry, we shall serve the community by providing a nursery school with a planned environment for learning experiences and for developing friendships based on the love of Christ and the love of one another. As a cooperative, it shall be an experience for both preschoolers and their parents.
THREE C'S NURSERY SCHOOL DIRECTOR/ADMINISTRATOR
The Three C's Nursery School Director/Administrator facilitates The Call of CHPC by administrating the daily operation of the school in a manner that reflects His grace and loving care.
1. Have the key attributes of leadership, organization, caring and commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ
2. Be a director/administrator who has the spiritual gifts of:
- Deep love for children
3. Be a director/administrator who:
- Is fully committed to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and able to express and share his/her faith.
- Exemplifies the qualities of a servant/leader.
- Has managerial and team building skills.
- Is committed to fostering high standards of education.
- Is a strong child advocate.
- Meets all the State of Ohio requirements for Nursery School Administrator.
- Has minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in education or a related field and experience in fund raising and grant writing is a plus.
C. Accountability. Review and Evaluation:
- Reports and is responsible to CHPC Director of Children and Their Families.
- Performance to be reviewed and evaluated annually by the Director of Children and Their Families with the
- consultation of the Staff Support Team.
- Develops and establishes philosophy and curriculum in concordance with the Director of Children and their Families Ministry and the Ministry Leadership Team.
D. Primary Responsibilities:
- Implements licensee's plan for compliance with chapter 5104.
- Is on site during the hours the center is in operation.
- Designates someone to be "Administrator" in his/her absence.
- Opens building and classrooms ½ hour before classes begin and secures classrooms and building ½ hour after classes end.
- Records registration fees and tuition payments and submits to Board Treasurer for accuracy check.
- Pays all bills and submits records to Board Treasurer for accuracy check.
- Files all forms and records all data on each child enrolled.
- Makes up balanced class lists.
- Purchases needed supplies, materials and equipment.
- Screens applicants for Financial Assistance and conducts quarterly reviews.
- Provides current policy handbooks for both families and staff.
- Prepares yearly calendar of holidays, balancing days off for beginning and end of week classes.
- Cares for ill or injured children until parent arrives to take child home.
- Supervises children needing a temporary "time out."
- Maintains the school library, educational supplies and facilities.
- Performs other duties as required.
College Hill Presbyterian Church Responsibilities:
- Makes up schedule for shared facilities.
- Submits requests for facilities repairs.
- Acts as liaison between Three C's and CHPC including but not limited to reporting on student enrollment, Three C's activities and ministries to the congregation at the beginning of each school year and at enrollment time.
- Reserves needed rooms for Three C's events through the main office of CHPC.
- Attends CHPC Leadership Team meetings at least one time each month and Leadership Team Retreats.
- Prepares Three C's Annual Budget and Reports to the Three C's Board of Directors and CHPC in cooperation with Board Treasurer.
- Determines agendas, leads Staff Meetings and serves as Moderator for the Three C's Board.
- Recruits Board Members, Officers and Committee Chairpersons.
- Interviews and hires new teachers with the consultation of the Director of Children's Ministry.
- Provides for training of Parent Helpers as needed.
- Makes staff aware of pertinent educational articles and workshop opportunities.
- Maintains and provides a written curriculum for the staff.
- Attends and supports school-wide functions of Three C's.
- Provides leadership and supplies for Work Days and any other events.
- Provides for leadership of Gingerbread Shoppe and all other fundraisers
- Evaluation of teachers.
- Promotes enrollment, takes registration and leads Orientation Night for parents of newly enrolled students.
- Provides limited support for Sonshine House operations, working with the Sonshine House Manager to encourage Three C's family participation.
- Arranges educational assembly programs and speakers for teachers and students.
- Is available as a listening ear and daily lifts the Three C's family in prayer.
- Supervises the children’s arrival to and departure from school.
- Maintains the school website and other media/publicity sites
Application is available to download at the church website: www.chpc.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Elementary Program LeaderCornerstone Fellowship
- Livermore, California
- December 2
Assiant to Children/Student PastorPeace UMC
- Pickerington, Ohio
- December 1
Director of Children's MinistryWalnut Street UMC
- Chillicothe, Ohio
- December 1
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- December 1
Children's Center DirectorHilmar Covenant Church
- Hilmar, California
- November 30
College Hill Presbyterian Church
College Hill Presbyterian Church seeks to be a Church Without Walls: individually and collectively engaging in a Vibrant Relationship with Christ. Out of this relationship, we will build a Dynamic community of believers that will reach out beyond our walls. Connecting: Reconciling to God Our Father and one another, we seek to be a reconciled community across race, economics and generation. Serving: Surrendering to God, we are being equipped to serve in the manner of Jesus where we worship, work, play and live. Celebrating: T More...