When applying please attach a video of you leading worship(not just audio but video please). Also, we are looking for someone that has had at least 2 years experience.
Rockharbor Church is located in a suburb of Boise, Idaho called Meridian. It is the second largest city in the state, the fast growing city, and the largest school district. Meridian is an incredible place to live for many reasons. In fact, in many recent reports it is listed as a top 5 place to live, work, and raise a family.
Rockharbor is almost 3 years old and we have experienced God-sized growth averaging around 1400 people. We have an incredible group of musicians currently in our worship ministries and adding a full-time staff position will be an incredible cataylst for all that God is going to do. We are looking for an individual that no only can lead worship in an engaging way, but also can lead a large number of people effectively.
The Worship Pastor/Director will contribute to Rockharbor’s mission of “Loving and Leading and one another to be devoted followers of Jesus” by connecting them to God through creativity, music, and worship.
Specific List of Responsibilities for the Worship Pastor/Director Position
- Sunday Services
- Lead worship/music at the Sunday morning services
- Oversee music rehearsal of services and events
- Connectting to people at services and events
- Weekly Prep for Sunday Services
- Schedule Sunday services for band/vocals
- Prepare chord charts for practices
- Oversight of Media and Band Leaders who schedule and lead
- Song selection. Time spent listening and researching new music
- Recruitment of Band/Vocals/Media/Sound Oversight
- Relationship building with teams and leaders (Includes meetings, lunch, coffee.)
- Personal music practice and preparation
- Oversight of Media team. (Pro-Presenter)
- Service order planning and schedule
- Planning Center inputting as well as managing
- Preparation of practice- (Music, room prep, vision casting, devotional)
- CCLI Reporting
- Email communication with Band, Vocals, Sound, Media, etc.
- Responsible for music equipment purchasing and upkeep
- Sound and Music for special events on occasion
- Volunteer Team Development
- Recruit for following teams:
- Train, Develop and Delegate tasks to the above teams through on-the-job training, regular team training times, one-on-one skill-teaching, and other methods
- Lead the above teams through relational outings, team devotional times and other methods
- Coach Student bands/vocalists/worship teams
- Creatively assessing ministry and facilitating progressive change.
- Attending meetings and events such as men’s study's/events, gatherings, and other events that are church-wide related. Active part of Rockharbor as a whole.
- Exercising giftedness in Rockharbor and our community.
- Being a team player on anything that might come up outside of team member’s job descriptions.
- Recruit, lead, and develop volunteers
- Spiritual gift mix of some or all of the following: Leadership, Administration, Music
- Ability to develop and lead teams of volunteers
- Ability to be a team player and adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to function within a team structure and work independently on individual tasks
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work with other Rockharbor team staff members to coordinate and execute projects
- Possesses excellent people skills
- Promotes a positive attitude and working environment
Education: High school diploma required, college degree desired
Experience: Minimum two years related experience
Personal and Spiritual Requirements
- Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Growing relationship with Jesus
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle
- Models standards and expectations of leaders within Rockharbor Church
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship LeaderCrosspointe Church
- Sanger, California
- January 20
Worship Pastor - 1768MinisterSearch
- Centennial, Colorado
- January 20
Harvest Bible Chapel - Director of WorshipVanderbloemen Search Group
- Sacramento, California
- January 20
Director of Contemporary Worship -1723MinisterSearch
- Great Cincinnati Suburb, Ohio
- January 20
Youth Worship LeaderImpact Fellowship Church
- Overland Park, Kansas
- January 19