This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Executive Director of Creative Arts
Cornerstone Christian Fellowship
Chandler, Arizona, United States
Date Posted: 03/01/2012
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
Summary of Position: The Executive Director of Creative Arts at Cornerstone Christian Fellowship will oversee and direct all facets of the creative production process from initial vision casting through creation and implementation. This person must be able to lead and direct others in a positive and encouraging manner. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to be a dynamic team builder are necessary given the unique creativity of the people on this team. They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
• Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
• Model biblical community in their relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
• Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
• Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
• Applicant should be able to demonstrate a successful track record, with a minimum of 3 years working in a high level leadership capacity.
• It is preferred that applicant have experience working in a large Church setting.
• Applicants should have strengths in the following areas and should be able to communicate how they have already demonstrated these strengths in current or past employment: 1) Contribute to a and lead a team, 2) Coaching and people management, 3) Problem solving and decision making, 4) Strategy development and implementation
• Applicant should align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship
• Hire, manage, invest in, and coach paid staff team.
• Build consensus, symmetry, and integration, on and through a team.
• Enlist, equip, and empower a team of volunteers to support creative arts.
• Direct and oversee the following divisions
o Production & Technical Arts:
Includes all weekend services, video, technical, lighting, and sound
Includes all church events, holidays, conferences, concerts, staff and resources
Includes all internal and external communications including website, all print media, social media, design graphics, videos, and promotional pieces
o Worship Arts:
Coordinate with the Worship Director to provide passionate and meaningful worship
• Research and develop new technologies, media, web, print, production, environments and experiences to better implement the vision and values of the church.
Interested parties should email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org