Web Developer Position
The Web Developer will be responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure as well as develop new ways to facilitate growth across several different web platforms.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment meeting multiple simultaneous deadlines. The ability to work with designers and maintain a consistency in aesthetics is important. A candidate for this position must also display
excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities.
Expert Knowledge of any CMS (Joomla preferred)
Command of HTML, XHTML, and CSS
Experience with Photoshop and Dreamweaver CS4+
A working knowledge of PHP, XML, MySQL, Plesk
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned in addition to the following.
• Maintain, update, and continue to enhance all existing web pages and related media
• Develop new pages in the current website as identified by the supervisor and management
• Understand and maintain web security policies and practices.
• Create and test company email templates for functionality
• Manage multiple social media outlets
• Create reports summarizing the success of multiple web initiatives
• Willing to learn new systems as needed
Education and Experience
Portfolio of Live Sites
Bachelors Degree in computer science or related field
3 years professional experience in a similar position
Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Ability to organize and coordinate multiple simultaneous tasks in a team environment
Ability to work closely with designer to create a visually compelling and functional site
Self-motivated and ability to prioritize multiple projects
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with current portfolio / websites for quickest response.
Thank You, Francine