Are you a highly motivated, self-starter Small Groups Pastor who won’t sleep until EVERYONE in your church is connected in a Small Group? Then you might be the next person we add to our team.
Bethlehem Church (www.BethlehemChurch.us) is currently looking for a Small Groups Pastor. We are located in one of the fastest growing areas in the state of Georgia. We are strategically located on Highway 316 directly between Gwinnet County and Athens,
home of the University of Georgia.
Our church has tripled in attendance in the last two years. So, if you like to roll into work whenever, schedule lots of “lunches”, drink decaf, and leave early for a tee time, DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB!!!!
On the other hand, if you don’t like to waste time, if you want your days in ministry to count, and if you will do whatever it takes to get the job done, even if that means working 80 hours some weeks, then you MAY be a good fit on our team.
Also… We don’t need any “creative suggestions” for how to do small groups. We have our model in place and we need someone who is humble enough to follow the leadership of our Lead Pastor and execute his vision for Small Groups.
So, expertise in the “Activate” system of Small Groups as defined in the book “Activate” by Nelson Searcy and Kerrick Thomas is a must.
- Expertise and Experience leading Short-Term Semester- Based Small Groups as defined in the book “Acitvate”
- Proven track record recruiting and retaining Small Group Leaders.
- Proven track record of training leaders (audio of training is required.)
- Proven track record of clearly communicating to small group leaders through weekly emails.
- A team player with solid organizational skills.
- A high level of understanding of spiritual growth.
- A familiarity with The Purpose Driven Church Model
- A passion and drive for evangelism and reaching the unchurched
Only resumes accompanied with a COVER LETTER will be considered.
The cover letter should be personalized for this position and should answer 4 questions:
(1) Why you are interested in this position?
(2) Why you would feel comfortable relocating to the Metro Atlanta area?
(3) Define your call to ministry.
(4) And what about you makes you stand out from other candidates for this position?
Please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.