Faith Baptist Church is a twelve-year-old church located in Washington, MO. We are a quickly growing church that is reaching out and making disciples in our city. If you are interested in being a part of a thriving ministry, this may be your opportunity.
We are searching for a man of God to lead and develop our worship team as well as oversee another area of ministry within the church structure. The four key areas of the discipleship process at Faith are GATHER, GROW, SERVE and GO. The worship leader will
help develop the GATHERING aspect of the church in the worship service as well as one of the other three key areas depending on giftedness.
The worship leader will:
- Support the leadership and direction of the church.
- Develop the worship team and cast vision and direction to help them see beyond where they are.
- Meet weekly with the pastor to plan and prepare worship services.
- Lead all practices and lead support teams.
- Demonstrate an active and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Demonstrate through experience and/or education strengths of character.
- Love the congregation and the community in which God has placed you.
- Be gifted in both singing as well as playing a musical instrument.
- Be able to lead a full band as well as blended-style music.
Compensation: 20-25 K
Please send responses and resumes to email@example.com.
To find out more about Faith, visit us at www.showmefaith.org.