Responsibilities will include oversight or leading the following - praise & worship along with a choir, musical presentations for Christmas & Easter as well as special event services Production Team which includes drama. Developing children & youth talent
will also be in your purview. Candidates should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience or
- Experience in music ministry field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact and work with volunteers
- Ability to lead and oversee different aspects of music ministry
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to agree to doctrinal principles of Christian organization
Organization offers paid vacation, sick leave and retirement plan as well as competitive compensation based on non-profit compensation ranges.
Contact Information – please email resume with contact information to
firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Redemption Church, 3550 Pleasant Ridge Road, Knoxville TN 37921 Attn: K. Buchanan. No calls please, we will be back in contact with you after we review your resume.