Responsibilities will include oversight or leading the following – Children ministries ages newborn – Sixth Grade. Planning and overseeing camps, VBS, activities outside the church, as well as developing and overseeing volunteer teams to assist in each
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience or
- Experience in related ministry field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact and work with volunteers
- Ability to relate and lead children
- Ability to lead and oversee different aspects of ministry including services for each department and coordination of volunteer teams
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to agree to doctrinal principles of Christian organization
Organization offers paid vacation, sick leave, retirement plan and health insurance benefits as well as competitive compensation based on non-profit compensation ranges.
Contact Information – please email resume with contact information to
email@example.com or mail to Redemption Church, 3550 Pleasant Ridge Road, Knoxville TN 37921 Attn: K. Buchanan or fax to 865-546-8967 No calls please, we will be back in contact with you after we review your resume.