The principal challenges of this position are:
* Organize and implement Preschool Bible Fellowship Ministry - 8:00, 9:15, and 10:50 a.m.
* Schedule and oversee Preschool Bible Fellowship/Big Purple Church teachers for Birth - Kindergarten for the 9:15 and 10:50 a.m. Worship services.
* Supervise the Director of the Weekday Early Childhood Programs.
* Organize Parent-Child Dedications.
* Supervise the Childcare Coordinator(s).
* Schedule childcare for church activities.
* Organize Vacation Bible School for Preschool Division.
The Pastor for Families with Preschoolers reports to and will be reviewed by the Learn Pastor. The Preschool Committee is a resource for advice and support.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Minister of Preschool is accountable for:
* Organizing, staffing and guiding the leadership for the Preschool Division Bible Fellowships.
* Promoting a regular program of visitation and outreach for the preschool's division in cooperation with the church outreach program.
* Coordinating the rotation of Preschool Bible Fellowship teachers
* Communicate monthly plans with workers and volunteers.
* Coordinate all Sunday Morning ministries related to Preschoolers.
* Coordinate all Wednesday Night ministries related to Preschoolers.
* Supervise and evaluate the work of the Director of Weekday Programs.
* First Kids- Talk with parents about our program. Coordinate with Weekday Director
* Schedule calendar activities for childcare. Give dates, times and reservations to childcare coordinator(s). Support Child Care Coordinator(s) and give guidance when needed.
* Maintain control on purchasing of supplies, snacks, hygiene supplies. Strive to stay within budget.