The Fountain United Methodist Church is a growing new church in the Johns Creek / Suwanee area of metro Atlanta. The purpose of the church is: “Leading people to life, hope, purpose, and wholeness through Jesus Christ.” The Fountain officially launched its
public worship in March 2012 and continues to experience growth in all areas of ministry. The church is located in the fastest area of growth in the state of Georgia. The average age in the community is early 30‘s with many young children. The Fountain is
passionate about establishing community that is centered on Jesus.
The Fountain has a creative approach of connecting new people to a growing relationship with Jesus. The worship experience is upbeat and contemporary in style. The church thinks with an outside-of-the-box approach of ways to serve and connect people beyond
the church walls. The Fountain is also committed to growing through ReFresh Groups (small groups), a vibrant Student Ministry, and Serving its community and beyond.
The Worship Leader position offers a unique opportunity to build and help write the history of The Fountain through worship. This person will become the primary worship leader by leading, shepherding, and developing the worship team. This position requires
creativity, passion for people, and strong spiritual leadership. This person must have a positive attitude and be committed to excellence under God in the area of worship. Exceptional vocal and guitar abilities are required.
- Committed Christian who understands, supports, and advances the vision, mission, and values of The Fountain UMC.
- Spiritual maturity/passionate faith in Christ
- Experience leading a worship team
- Exceptional vocal and guitar abilities
- College degree desired, but will consider a non-grad if there is impressive relevant experience
- Promote the vision, mission, and values of The Fountain UMC.
- Lead worship at weekly worship gatherings, as well as other scheduled worship times (special services, etc.)
- Invest in the spiritual lives and build relationships of those on the worship team.
- Coordinate and oversee the overall set-up of worship gathering space including sound, visual, and lighting equipment, etc.
- Prepare/rehearse for worship with band and vocalists.
- Select and schedule musicians and vocalists for the worship team.
- Oversee and maintain audio/visual needs.
- Submit reports to Christian Copyright Licensing International (CCLI) when required.
- Coordinate and oversee creative arts aspects of worship in conjunction with Lead Pastor and Worship Team.
To Apply: Email Lead Pastor, Andy Lett at email@example.com. Send resume and video or audio of most recent music by MP3 or online resources.