Frankenmuth Bible Church
Church Overview –
Frankenmuth Bible Church (FBC) is a non-denominational, contemporary church now 30 years old, with a congregation of approximately 400. As the Bible is the sole basis for our belief, we are unshakably convinced it reveals what God wants us to know about
Himself, about people, and about life. As such, our life’s ultimate purpose is to glorify God.
What you need for this position –
- Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies or related field required; MDiv or related preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a key teaching and leadership role
- Dynamic leader and vision-caster with excellent relational and communication skills
- Qualities of an elder as defined in 1 Timothy 3
What you will be doing –
- Teaching/Preaching – Communicating biblical truth in clear and compelling ways
- Equipping/Mentoring/Sheparding – Investing in church staff and leaders thus encouraging and releasing God’s people to do his kingdom work
- Vision Casting – Through God’s grace and providence and in conjunction with the elder board, setting the overall direction for FBC
- Small Groups/Outreach – Promoting fellowship, study, and authentic relationships through small groups to strengthen the church and reach the lost
What’s in it for you –
As FBC’s Lead Pastor, your compensation package includes, but is not limited to:
- Base Salary of $45-$60k annually
- Benefits Package
- Vacation Time
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Still interested? You can find more information on FBC @ www.frankenmuthbible.com. Also, you can find information on the community of Frankenmuth by visiting www.frankenmuth.org.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. After submitting your resume, if you are selected to be a part of our Lead Pastor interview process, we will contact you.