Children’s Ministry Director – Leave a Mark Church (Columbus, OH)
Leave a Mark – a vibrant, multi-site church – is looking for an experienced Children’s Director that is passionate about sharing the love of Jesus with kids!
- Are you passionate about sharing the love of Jesus with kids?
- Are you excited about reaching out to thousands of un-churched kids in the community every year?
- Are you comfortable in a church where “no perfect people are allowed”?
- Are you able to build relationships with parents and engage families within a children’s ministry?
- Are you able to work as part of a team and apply biblical principles to building healthy relationships as part of our staff and with volunteers?
- Are you talented with organizational skills to orchestrate volunteer teams at multiple services and multiple campuses?
If you think that this could be the ministry role for you, here are some of our key criteria:
- Complete agreement with our statement of faith (www.leaveamark.org)
- 2 years or more experience in a children’s ministry leadership role
- Maintain a position at our main campus in Columbus Ohio
- Proven track record of engaging kids and families in ministry
- Demonstrated leadership capability in children’s ministry
- Capable of providing references that indicate your competency and character
- Ability to manage events, budgets, curriculum and accurately teach God’s word to kids
If you meet these criteria please forward your resume to our search team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure that your resume includes your relevant accomplishments in a children’s ministry role.
Leave A Mark Church offices are located at 4818 Parsons Ave. Columbus, OH 43207 www.leaveamark.org