Develop designs for various events and topics at the request of the Communications Director
- Adheres to production schedules and completes assignments in a timely manner
- Employs a high level of design sense and taste to consistently produce quality designs.
- Partners with the Communications Director for creative design ideas.
- Supports the design efforts of the Communications Director by adapting created designs to various dimensions for a variety of uses.
- Utilizes Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign at an appropriate level to generate requested creative and layout designs such as:
- logo design
- event marketing design
- sermon media
- signage and banners
- design layouts for weekly bulletin,
- web related graphics
*Performs related duties as assigned.
- Performs basic html coding and design tasks such as updating the weekly email and formatting the layout of web pages.
- Demonstrates web savvy to update social media and webpages with marketing and communication material.
- Develops a good working relationship with other Ministry and Support Staff in order to serve and support the needs of all ministries at The Branch.
- Works to learn more efficient ways of performing all requested tasks