SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY: To direct and give oversight to the Cell Ministry. Develop disciple-making leaders. Mobilize people into the harvest field. Be Spirit-filled and Kingdom focused.
- Provide leadership over the cell ministry
- Equip disciple making leaders so that “every member becomes a disciple and every disciple, a disciple maker”.
- Oversee training and development of cell leaders and potential leaders.
- Develop a Cell Coach network.
- Oversee the assimilation of new believers into the fellowship of South Shore.
- Mobilize the laity into the community through modeling, training and equipping.
- Network with cells on Spirit-led outreach initiatives within their communities and spheres of influences with the intention of making disciples
- Provide leadership in casting and keeping the flame high for evangelism; prayerfully discerning where God is moving, seeking people of peace, and how the Christ-followers of South Shore can be a part of it.
- Provide some pastoral care to members of the church (i.e., spiritual counseling, prayer, officiating funeral and weddings, etc.).
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION REQUIRED: Work is performed through the general supervision of the Executive Pastor.
PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTER QUALITIES:
- College degree; masters degree preferred
- Biblically literate
- Ordained or consecrated or eligible
- Self- motivated and willing to take initiative
- Highly relational
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong organization and personal communication skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects
- Ability to keep confidential information
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written