Lutheran Church of Hope is hiring a worship leader who is passionate and gifted.
We are looking for a leader who has the desire and ability to lead worship for a large and diverse group of seekers and believers. We believe that God, through worship music, can transform lives.
Do you enjoy developing and encouraging others?
Do you embrace humility?
Would you enjoy being part of a staff team with other worship leaders?
You may be a great fit for the growing and energetic worship staff at Lutheran Church of Hope!
Lutheran Church of Hope is a growing church, already the largest mainline church in the United States, with 10,000 people in weekly attendance. Lutheran Church of Hope is adding new satellite campuses at a rate of approximately one a year. It is because
of this growth that we are hiring worship leader staff positions and working with worship interns.
Lutheran Church of Hope operates out of its mission to “Reach out to the world around us and share the everlasting love of Jesus Christ.” and to be “Spirited, Growing, and Christ Centered.” Our worship style is modern with songs from Hillsong, Passion,
Jesus Culture, Elevation, and others are all regularly used in worship.
Located in the Midwest, cost of living is relatively low, and people really are, “Midwest Nice”. We just might be the best-kept-little-big-church-secret on the national church scene. Check out our website at LutheranChurchofHope.org for more on our
values and mission.
More about who we are looking for:
A candidate who is...
- Passionate about Jesus and His mission.
- Someone who has a strong desire and knack to recruit and train volunteers.
- Skilled on guitar, musical abilities on other instruments will be helpful.
- A creative thinker who enjoys giving ideas and putting them into action.
- Detail oriented, organized, with an uncanny focus on managing and completing projects.
- Experienced in building and leading multiple teams.
- A gifted leader and team player with a positive attitude, high energy and strong interpersonal skills.
Please DO NOT apply via Church Staffing's Website, Please apply via email with your resume and a video link showing examples of your worship leading to: Worship Development Director: Matt McNeece at - email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in serving on staff at Lutheran Church of Hope.