ASSOCIATE PASTOR/GROUP AND MINISTRY COORDINATOR
TITLE: Associate Pastor/Group and Ministry Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Lead Pastor
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY: Assist Lead Pastor, Lead Community Groups, Support Ministry Directors
ASSIST LEAD PASTOR
• Attend bi-monthly staff meetings.
• Attend monthly leadership team meetings.
• Participate in public worship as assigned by the Lead Pastor.
• Develop department budget.
• Report annually to the General Church Meetings
• Oversee all ministry counseling needs.
• Teaches regular bible study classes.
• Help with visitation.
•Conducts weddings and funerals for church members.
•Represents the Lead Pastor at committee and ministry team meetings as requested.
•Cooperates with all staff to promote the entire ministry plan of the church.
• Any other specific duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
LEAD COMMUNITY GROUPS
• Recruit, equip, and train community life group leaders.
• Provide consistent and continuing support for current and continuing small group leaders.
• Develop community groups geographically and demographically.
• Develop strategies for assimilating new believers, regular attendees, and newcomers into community groups.
• Encourage group multiplication in all community groups.
• Develop a leadership training process so leaders may train leaders.
• Keep accurate records of all existing and new small groups.
SUPPORT MINISTRY DIRECTORS
• Assists in recruiting, training and retaining volunteers for ministries.
• Identifying the outcomes of programs, at least annually.
• Develop job descriptions, goals and objectives for each of the ministry responsibilities.
• Monitor the effectiveness of all programs or ministries.
• Evaluate each new program or ministry based on Cross Keys vision and mission.
PERSONAL AND SPIRITUAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Two years ministry experience with a ministry degree.
- History of organizational success.
- Excellent relational, communication and organizational skills
- Maintains a personal spiritual walk with Jesus Christ.
- A spirit of service and a commitment to the Great Commission.
- A commitment to personal, spiritual and professional growth;
- Commitment to Membership and regular worship and attendance at Cross Keys Fellowship.
- Evidence of devotion to God in daily life.
This is a full time position, requiring 40 to 50 hours. Time worked will be on a flexible schedule.
Salary will be based on competitive range and experience.
WEBSITE: WWW.CKFCHURCH.ORG FORWARD RESUMES TO: email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Associate Pastor for Small Groups and AdministrationCapshaw Baptist Church
- Harvest, Alabama
- October 21
Pastor to MenCompass Church
- Salinas, California
- October 20
Discipleship PastorBethel Church
- Owatonna, Minnesota
- October 19
Elementary DirectorRiver Pointe Church
- Richmond, Texas
- October 19
Administrative PastorFolsom Foursquare Church
- Folsom, California
- October 18