Calvary Chapel is committed to reaching the next generation with the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a manner that engages, equips and is biblically based. Calvary Chapel is currently recruiting to fill the position of Youth Director. Calvary Chapel is looking
for a candidate who:
- Has a sincere, mature faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Has a true love for God and His people as evidenced by the fruit of the Spirit in their lives.
- Has a burden to reach youth (6th to 12th grades) with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Will be a source of encouragement and godly counsel to the youth.
- Will be a great resource for parents.
- Will be a good example of living a Christian life to the youth, church, and community.
- Has graduated from an accredited Bible College with the equivalent of an Associate’s Degree (minimum).
- Agrees with Calvary Chapel’s Statement of Faith and Calvary Chapel Distinctives.
- Will organize the youth services during the weekly church services.
- Is able to teach, equip and motivate the youth from God’s Word, chapter by chapter, verse by verse in a relevant, practical manner so that they may apply biblical principles to their lives.
- Is able to organize retreats, community outreaches/service events, mission trips and fundraisers.
- Is able to develop and manage a youth ministry budget for the Junior and Senior High groups.
- Is able to lead God-centered, contemporary worship while playing guitar (acoustic and/or electric).
- Is able to clearly communicate orally and in writing with the youth, parents, and church leadership.
- Will be able to submit to the leadership of the Senior Pastor and Elder Board of Calvary Chapel.
- Will participate in and bring a positive contribution to weekly staff meetings.
- Will coordinate with the Young Adult ministry leadership team and other ministry teams.
Compensation packages are negotiable based on qualifications and experience.