Do you have a calling to serve Christ and the local church? Are you a gifted leader with a desire to develop others? Are you passionate about leading people in worship both musically? You may just be who we are looking for!
International Tabernacle is a Hispanic church in the middle of West Palm Beach, Florida. The mission and vision of our church is to connect people to God, others, ministry and the world. We are looking for a Part-Time (15 hrs/week)
Spanish Speaking bandleader.
- Passionate about Christ and his mission
- Someone who has a strong desire and knack to develop and train volunteer musicians and artists.
- Talented with strong musical experience
- Experienced with guitar and/or keyboard, and/or other musical instruments
- Experienced in building and leading a team
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- A team player with a positive attitude, high energy and strong interpersonal skills
- Oversee the worship experience
- Be responsible for recruiting, rehearsing, and training volunteers to lead worship
- Have an evident calling, quality training, and sincere passion to minister to the church through Spirit-led worship
- Have the ability to work efficiently and effectively with the staff and volunteers they enlist and equip to serve
- Have good time management skills and organizational abilities
- Be a multi-tasker who can discern, analyze, and wisely resolve ministry issues
- Be able to establish effective working relationships with others, with genuine love and concern
- Have a core value of excellence
- Submit to the leadership and established policies and doctrine of the church
- Bilingual (Spanish-English)
- Quality singing voice
- Able to read music and play it on an instrument
- Able to “inspire” the congregation in musical worship
- Able to lead praise team practice
- Understand and appreciate contemporary music style.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position please:
1) Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Please include a video or YouTube link of your work