Bristol United Methodist Church has a great opportunity for the right person to take a well-established and healthy youth ministry to the next level. You will be given the tools, support, and building facilities to make your God-given vision for teen ministry
come to life. BUMC is a caring and alive congregation with a passion for teen ministry. Over the past several years we have purchased neighboring store front buildings and renovated them into a teen outreach center for the un-churched youth of the community.
We are specifically looking for someone who models the following criteria:
- Has an internal passion for both reaching and making disciples of teenagers
- Has experience building and training a team of dedicated adult volunteers
- Is dedicated to building the kingdom of God
- Exudes the love and compassion of God
- Is spiritually and emotionally mature
- Is gifted in teaching and communicating
- Has a fruitful track record in ministry
- Has a stellar reputation, proven character, giftedness and vision
Bristol United Methodist Church has a philosophy of working along side other churches to advance the Kingdom; this is represented by the diversity of denominational backgrounds of our staff and attendees. We welcome the interest of anyone, regardless of
Bristol is located about 25 miles east of South Bend, Indiana in Elkhart County, You’ll find a beautiful, peaceful and affordable community to live in with excellent area schools. Please email a cover letter and resume to
email@example.com before May 18th. Any web links that can provide us insight into your life and ministry would be helpful.