Ground Rules For Application:
We thank you in advance. The Search Team requests that you please respect our process by following these ground rules:
1. Candidates will submit documents and communications VIA E-MAIL ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Cover letter
C. 3 professional references
D. Electronic example of message/sermon (could be a link)
2. Candidates will make NO individual phone calls, e-mails, or personal visits to talk with church staff, church members, or Search Team
3. Search Team will acknowledge receipt of application and send questionnaire after initial screening via E-MAIL ONLY
4. Search Team will notify candidate in the event a telephone interview is requested
5. Search Team will notify candidate when references will be contacted prior to personal interview only
6. Search Team will notify candidate in the event a visit should be scheduled for an interview
TITLE: Campus Pastor
REPORTS TO: Executive Pastor day-to-day
REPORTING TO ME: Staff at campus: Worship leader, Pre/Child Dir., Student
Pastor, Life Groups Director, First Impressions
SALARY RANGE: $48k-$53k
The role of the Campus Pastor is to execute the vision, values, and strategies to empower every member of the church to embrace their God-given S.H.A.P.E. (Spiritual Gifts, Heart/Passion,Abilities,Personality,Experience) and express it through ministry. He will provide pastoral leadership and care for the members and attendees and oversee the life and direction of the campus.
- Oversees and regularly evaluates all operational aspects of the campus.
- Identify, recruit, and develop key ministry leaders.
- Leads staff meetings with local campus.
- Manages the campus budget.
- The campus pastor interacts with all staff, volunteers and reports to the Executive Pastor.
- Cooperates with central support to shepherd the church DNA at the local campus.
- Pastors the local congregation.
- Member of the team teaching at any/all of the multi-campus sites (3 or 4 times a year).
- Facilitate the weekend services.
- Other duties as assigned.
NINE AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Character – The ability to exhibit a lifestyle that reflect attitudes and actions that are Christ-like.
- Administration - The ability to organize people/process for effective results.
- Discernment - The ability to lead people/projects in a way that enhances and advances the overall goals of the organization.
- Leadership – The ability to see a vision and lead people/process to reach goals. The ability to maximize the potential of every player on the team. Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set, but has the ability to lead from the 2nd chair. Should meet the biblical requirements of leadership in Timothy & Titus.
- Wisdom - The ability to receive and give sound advice.
- Encouragement - The ability to keep people empowered and energized especially during change. Is a good overall communicator.
- Teaching - The ability to train and communicate effectively.
- Pastoring - The ability to care and feed staff and volunteers. Has a genuine love for people.
- Evangelism - The ability and passion to see the lost come to Christ.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Campus PastorCenterPoint Church
- Massapequa, New York
- October 27
Teaching Pastor (#12135)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Northeast, New York
- October 27
Campus PastorManchester Christian Church
- Manchester, New Hampshire
- October 27
Senior Pastor (767612)Private Profile
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Pastor to MenCompass Church
- Salinas, California
- October 20