Director of Preschool and School Age Ministry
Centerpointe Christian Preschool, a part of Centerpointe Church in Pleasanton, CA is now accepting resumes for the Director of Preschool and School Age ministry program. The vision of Centerpointe is to provide a learning environment dedicated to the whole
child: mind, body and spirit. We aspire to partner with families to ensure each child is given the tools he/she needs to develop in a setting that is safe, loving and nurturing.
We are seeking a Director to lead our Preschool and School Age program into the next phase of ministry growth and service to our children and families. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a deep Christian faith, possess a BA degree in Early Childhood Education
and at least 5 years experience in early childhood development within an educational setting, and preferably in a leadership capacity. Candidates should demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and have a proven track-record of
building strong supportive relationships with children, parents, teachers, and administrative staff. We are seeking someone who is highly personable and can inspire our teaching staff to continue to be outstanding and caring educators. The ideal candidate
will be resourceful, professional, possess a desire to serve others and most importantly - have a love for children.
Job duties include:
- Administrative and operational responsibilities of Preschool and School Age ministry program.
- Program Development and implementation.
- Staff Supervision and development.
- Budgetary development and oversight.
- Marketing to the Tri-Valley community.
- Must be a person of Christian faith and affirm the ministry vision of Centerpointe Church.
- BA in Early Childhood Education, or a related field.
- 5+ years experience - preferably in ECE Leadership.
- Program Director and California Children’s Center Supervisor Permit.
- Toddler, twos and preschool experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Personable in relational style and communication abilities.
- Ability to lead faculty in implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- Strong organization skills, flexibility, and decision making capabilities.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes and three references to the Preschool Director Search Team at