Are you called to lead students in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ? Do you want to create irresistible environments that students don't want to miss and other adults and parents want to help flourish to make it easy for students to turn to God?
Does the idea of joining a team who is passionate about creating a church that people love to attend, especially those new to church, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
One sentence position summary:
Your job is to develop a ministry that reaches an ever-expanding group of Jr. & Sr. High teens through excellent large group environments, engaging small group experiences, and faith-building mission service opportunities with the help of a trained,
motivated and dedicated team of staff/volunteers.
- You have a growing personal relationship with and dependency on Jesus Christ.
- You have a passion for leading a community of people to reach students in Saline/Ann Arbor and our surrounding area.
- You have a personality and style that attracts students to the ministry and an exceptional ability to relate to junior and senior high students.
- You possess excellent skills and spiritual gifts in leadership, organization, team building, teaching and evangelism.
- You have a desire to create engaging content that communicates core truths that students need to hear and apply.
- An Orange Leader who is passionate about church and families working together to build faith in the next generation.
- Creative! A person who is an expert on student culture, and loves to innovate ways to better connect with students and helps connect them with God and others.
- Passionate about leading students to discover what God can do through them via community service.
- A builder/generator with experience in growing a student ministry.
- A recruiter who can attract, disciple, and retain a team of volunteer leaders around you who share your creativity and passion.
- A team player, working with the rest of the staff team to accomplish shared goals and vision.
- Excited about what happens when God uses the environments you’ve created to connect students and their parents to our student ministry, to each other and ultimately to God.
Pastoral Mentor: Lead Pastor
Keystone is located in Saline, Michigan, recently named "Best Place to Raise Kids in Michigan" by Bloomberg Businessweek. Having been recognized for its desireability, Saline is the only small city to be named three consecutive times as one of the best
cities to live by CNN Money Magazine. Located next to Ann Arbor, home of University of Michigan, people enjoy the eclectic urban setting, and cutting-edge and environmentally-aware vibe. The cosmopolitan college town boasts action packed sporting events,
culturally diverse experiences, acres of parks and trees, and something for art aficionados of any age. While the university remains a significant contributor to the city's economic success, the metropolitan area is home to many high-tech and healthcare businesses.
If this position is for you, simply e-mail Christine Solis at firstname.lastname@example.org with your letter of interest, personal testimony, and resume. For additional information about Keystone Church please visit the following sites: