Director of Discipleship and Connections
Asbury United Methodist Church of Madison, WI is looking for a relational and passionate follower of Christ as their new Director of Discipleship and Connections.
To provide spiritual leadership in the areas of small group/discipleship growth and to spiritually support and develop visitors and members of Asbury.
Key Result Areas
- Developing and maintaining small groups to deepen individual Christian faith and equip people for service and ministry.
- Welcoming visitors and creating an environment so all feel welcome.
- Assimilating non-members and members into greater ministry involvement
- Equipping volunteers so they can excel in their worship duties.
- To provide leadership to increase our congregational evangelism effectiveness.
- Passion for knowing and growing in Christ
- Supportive of Asbury’s mission, vision and direction
- High level of compassion, empathy, energy and creativity
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Ability to work on teams
- Teachable and humble
- Excellent communication and relational skills
Hours: Part-Time, 30-35 Hours/week
Compensation: Salaried, based on experience
Please directly contact Pastor Harold Zimmick, Senior Pastor, to apply for this job at firstname.lastname@example.org