Job Title: Worship/Media Pastor
Supervisor Title: Lead Pastor
The Worship/Media Pastor directs people into the foyer environments by using media to kick out our digital front door. Once in the foyer, they leads and gives direction to the service and worship environments to lead people into a growing relationship with
Win: To create worship experiences that the unchurched and dechurched take a second look at God and His church.
- Serve as a primary worship leader for the church.
- Recruit and train musical talent (vocalists and instrumentalists).
- Maintain a schedule of musicians and oversee their development as players and leaders.
- Lead weekly rehearsals for worship team.
- Seek out and Develop new worship leaders (replacing yourself), having more than one person leading worship on Sundays.
- Develop loops and click tracks through logicPro to add to the worship experience.
- Come alongside the Lead Pastor to give direction for our service programming teams (Creative Teams, Worship Team, Set-Up & Tear Down Teams) to ensure that the foyer environment communicates one message.
- Oversee the setup of the adult theater, including sound, lights and video.
- Follow up with people that are interested in volunteering in the worship/media ministry.
- Participate in weekly creative meetings to evaluate the previous service and plan future services.
- Schedule a creative brainstorming meeting once a month to gather input and ideas from various individuals about an upcoming series.
- Participate in staff meetings, leadership retreats and provide evaluation and feedback to the staff.
- Oversee the creation, implementation, and continual updating of the Media: websites, social networks, videos used in worship, podcasts, video podcasts, and imbedded video.
- Incorporate video, movie and TV clips, drama and other forms of creative arts into the services.
- Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
- Give 10% of your income to the vision of oneChurch.
- Be loyal to the vision and staff of oneChurch and always protect the unity of the church.
- Be a part/facilitate discussion of a Community Group that meets weekly.
- Pursue growth in the three vital relationships (intimacy with God, community with insiders, influence with outsiders).
Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to oneChurch.