Asbury believes in developing all generations for significant lives in Christ. Our vision makes Asbury stand out as an intergenerational church that cares for its people and for reaching all people for Christ. Asbury is home to an 8000 member congregation
with a weekly Sunday worship attendance of 3500. Our student ministry serves over 500 students weekly through Sunday morning and weekday programming. We are currently accepting applications for a Senior High/College associate (10th -12th
grades and college students) and a Junior High associate (7th-9th grades) to help set direction, develop and lead students at Asbury.
The successful applicant will be:
- Passionate about sharing the gospel
- Committed to developing students and families
- A motivating speaker
- A great encourager to students
- A good example of living a Christian life
- A great resource for parents
- A strong leader for volunteers, parents and students
- Able to communicate and relate to students, parents and staff
- A self-starter and a great team player
- A good administrator for planning, preparing and executing activities, events and lessons
The successful applicant will:
- Be in full agreement with Asbury's vision and theology
- Have above average understanding of the Bible and theology
- Become a member at Asbury
- Be capable of strategic thinking
- Understand and work within the big picture of Asbury's ministry goals.
- Be comfortable working in Asbury's organizational model particularly relating to the role of pastors.
- Report to the Director of Discipleship.
- Work in conjunction with the Senior and Junior High Directors.