To help fulfill the Great Commission and the purpose of Golden Hills Community Church by using video and images to inspire believers and reach unbelievers with Gods truth.
- Write, film, and edit videos that will feature various ministries of GHCC as well as inspirational videos designed to fulfill the purpose of Golden Hills Community Church.
- Provide leadership for the Sunday worship services video ministry. Manage volunteers and the recording of the Sunday services and distribution to satellite campuses.
- As part of the Audio Visual Team the A/V tech will cross train in the use of Audio, Lighting and Video equipment.
- Work with the Director of Communication to provide A/V support for various ministry events.
- Participate in the Creative Arts Team that is responsible for set design, web design, graphics design and various other aspects of the visual image that is presented by GHCC. The goal being to provide an environment that inspires an attitude of worship
with out becoming a distraction.
- Work with the Director of Communications to develop an ongoing priority list of needed capital improvement, repair & maintenance projects.
- Meet weekly with the Director of Communications to recommend needed capital improvement purchases and determine which video projects will be funded within the communications budget.
- Direct the activities & scheduling of volunteers.
- Reviews proposed volunteer projects and arranges for supervision and/or supervises said projects.
- The A/V Tech shall be responsible for other duties that may be assigned periodically by the Director of Communications.
The A/V Technician will report directly to the Director of Communications.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
A.Experience with editing in Final Cut Pro or like NLE system.
B.Experience with modern audio systems including digital mixing consoles.
C.Knowledge of multi-camera video systems, character generators and modern hard disk recording units.
D.Ability to shoot, edit and create video productions.
E.Ability to plan and to organize work to meet schedules.
F.Ability to have a flexible schedule as from time to time you will be asked to work at night or on weekends.
Golden Hills Community Church Purpose Statement
Our purpose is to glorify God by making disciples who will impact every area of the world for Christ.