The right candidate for this job loves God and loves people. They have a passion for storytelling. They can easily edit a weekend message to fit a 28 minute TV time slot. They thrive in fast-paced environment, enjoy solving problems and embraces change.
They are creative and love to collaborate, but have no problem implementing the vision for the TV show passed on to them.
This person will also:
- Be familiar with RED (Epic & RedOne) workflow (or excited to learn)
- Be comfortable using DSLRs (Panasonic GH2, 5D Mark II & III a plus)
- Love the Adobe Creative Suite (Primer, AE, Photoshop, AI, etc…)
- "Drive" & produce each weeks show from start to finish
- Plan, organize, shoot & edit bumpers, openers and teasers to drop into the show
- Be a self-starter and self-motivated to meet & exceed deadlines
- Have no problem taking and implementing feedback on work
- Have some knowledge of motion graphics
Email your resume, references and reel to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info about Church by the Glades, visit www.cbglades.com.