Cornerstone Fellowship is seeking a full-time video producer to help people connect to the mission and vision of our church via video content. We are seeking someone with a passion for creating video stories that inspire and motivate people to make or renew
their commitment to Jesus Christ. This position requires someone who is passionate about Jesus and has a genuine heart for ministry in the local church.
- Create, shoot and edit video content for the ministries of Cornerstone Fellowship
- Conceptualize videos from start to finish
- Work with Creative Arts Director to accomplish media projects
- Highly organized and ability to work well with deadlines
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Team player
- Artistically creative and innovative
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere and Photoshop (motion graphics is a plus)
- Experience with DSLR cameras and lenses
- Competent and versatility of skills and knowledge in video, lighting and audio technology (web experience is a plus)
- Skilled in storyboarding and shooting video
- Agree with the mission, vision and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Fellowship
- Commitment to growing as a personal follower of Jesus
- All Cornerstone Fellowship staff members are ultimately accountable to the Senior Pastor.
- The Video Producer will report to the Creative Arts Director.
- To be determined by Senior Pastor. Salary will be based on current wage scales for similar positions in similar size churches.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility that will be required of an employee in this position. Therefore, additional duties may be assigned.
Email resume, with online link to most current work to email@example.com. Cornerstone Fellowship. 718 Pendleton. Tahlequah, OK. 74464. No phone calls please.