The Honor Academy aggressively attempts to recruit young high school graduates to enroll in a working internship, providing an atmosphere in which they not only encounter God but also equip them with the necessary tools to maximize their success in the world
we live in today. The Honor Academy Promotions Manager plays an integral role in making this happen. This person must have a desire to develop a working relationship with not only high school graduates but also their parents, think outside of the box, and
be willing to commit themselves to the success of the incoming class enrollment. Reporting to the Honor Academy Call Center Director, the MOB Manager will lead the daily activities of the call team. The individual will manage, coach and support activities
of the contact center representatives and will also be responsible for hitting specific activity metrics and performance targets.
- Responsible for promoting and recruiting interns for both the January and August classes.
- Possibly represent the Honor Academy in the public eye of each city ATF attends or other marketing opportunities as they arise, serving as a proactive liaison between potential interns and the Honor Academy Staff until they are handed off to HA Encouragement.
- Become an expert on the demographics/needs/preferences of each geographical region we market ATF events.
- Work with marketing to provide the most effective promotional efforts (emails, print pieces, radio, etc.)
- Problem-solve and resolve customer disputes
- Maintain a consistent blog and implement regional specific viral marketing
- Research additional ways to gather leads and make connections with Decision Makers
- Professional development of Team Captains when applicable
- Daily provides direction, motivation and oversight of call team
- Service observes, consistent feedback, and coaching of call team
- Manage vacation/sick time and incident reports; hold call team accountable to goals
- Strategically delegating lists to call team; preventing numerous calls in a short period of time
- Maintain the integrity of the database by ensuring that it is updated properly
- Report and track the progress of event; ability to interpret, diagnose, and project current event attendance in conjunction with historical measurements
- Revenue goals [deposits made]
- Completed applications
- Timeliness and overall % of lead decision makers reached
- Productivity and conversion targets
- Quality assurance review scores
- Intern satisfaction
- 2+ years Call Center/Sales Management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, call center applications, workforce applications, quality monitoring tools and applications, and call center reporting tools and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrate ability to lead, coach, develop effective teams
- Goal setting [defining and prioritizing specific driving objectives]
- Strong communication and presentations skills
Key Strengths for success:
- Achiever: proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Activator: ability to conceptualize issues, quickly develop solutions, and implement action plans
- Communication: excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Developer: Ability to oversee and create development plans of caller representatives for an inside sales organization
- Discipline: predictability, order and planning supports the focus on areas such as timelines and deadlines.
- Responsibility: ability to create, oversee and deliver on processes for the daily and weekly activities of an inside sales team, monitor performance and measure results
- Consistency: guardian of a level and order-imposed operating environment
- Maximizer: average is not acceptable but striving for excellence
- Analytical: strong analytical abilities and attention to detail