- Lead congregation in musical element of worship incorporating both hymns and newer music
- Weekly attendance at worship planning meetings
- Setting rehearsal times for the worship team
- Leading Sunday morning worship
- Regular involvement in NCF morning services
- Regular involvement in NCF Staff meetings, Retreats & Events
- Have a theological understanding of worship
- Strive to raise up and develop other worship leaders over time
- Recruit and train new worship band members as needed.
- Introduce new songs
- Organize worship set by flow and key and tempo
- Maintain communication with the band through out the week.
- Meet with Senior Pastor as needed
- Devoted follower of Jesus Christ
- Competent at leading and organizing a team of people.
- Innovator, likes to experiment with worship elements
- Passion for the new and a respect for the old.
- Teamwork attitude with a strong desire for personal growth.
- People skills
- Leadership Skills (organized, on time, communicate, maturity)
- Musical Skills (primary and secondary instruments + voice)
What does success look like in this position?
- The ideal candidate will lead our congregation in musical worship that is relevant and powerful. We want to see the people of NCF really understand why we worship.
- This is a part-time position requiring about 15-25 hrs per week.
Please Send Resumes to
email@example.com with the subject line: Worship Position
If you have an audio sample of your worship leading please send a link in your email.