The position of the Miami Area Director is responsible for growing the influence of FCA through prayer and staffing the areas of responsibility with FCA Area Representatives. The Miami Area Director should model the FCA values of Integrity, Serving, Teamwork and Excellence.
The Miami Area Director will develop the 4 C’s of FCA ministry (Coaches, Campus, Camp and Community) by ensuring the growth, training, development and longevity of the local Miami FCA ministry and ministry staff.
The Miami Area Director is responsible but not limited for recruiting, hiring, training, equipping and encouraging the Field Staff while working the field himself/herself. The Miami Area Director ensures the effectiveness of the ministry through the development of staff, Leadership Boards, and volunteers. In addition the Miami Area Director is accountable for ensuring that the financial resources are in place to support the Miami Area ministry. The Director is accountable for ensuring that the FCA Ministry is conducted according to biblical standards and adheres to FCA policies and procedures.
The Miami Area Director has the heart of a Pastor, Business Developer, Athlete, and Coach.
- Seek spiritual and personal growth.
- Ensure Coaches Ministry is being developed in Miami.
- Ensure Campus Ministry is being developed in Miami.
- Ensure Camp Ministry is being developed in Miami.
- Ensure Community Ministry is being developed in Miami.
- Consistently pray for, recruit, train, lead and encourage Miami staff.
- Develop and implement a plan to fund your position while growing the financial base of ministry.
- Serve as a team player with Florida staff and FCA ministries outside of Miami.
The Miami Area Director reports directly to the Regional Multi-Area Director.
This position requires 5 years experience leading and growing staff. Bilingual is a plus but not a requirement.
If you sense God is calling you to the Miami Area Director position send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter MUST include the answers to the following four questions. ANY resume and cover letter not answering the four questions will NOT be considered.
- Describe your previous and current athletic background.
- Who was your most influential coach and why?
- Why do you feel called to serve in South Florida?
- What message has your Pastor preached that made the greatest impact on your life?
Regional Multi-Area Director: Jason Bernick
Area Director: Joe Oliver
Search Committee Chair: Bob Weldon
National Office: www.fca.org
Miami Office: www.fcamiami.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Associate Pastor for Community Connection and Life DevelopmentFBC Mableton
- Mableton, Georgia
- November 30
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- November 29
Youth Sports Director - The Gathering PlaceCommunity Church of Greenwood
- Greenwood, Indiana
- November 21
Youth Pastor - Texas (12116)Private Profile
- South USA, Texas
- November 4
Pastor of Care MinistryCornerstone Fellowship
- Livermore, California
- October 22