Timberlake Church is a fast growing church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing disciples. We are in the “tech” suburbs of Seattle in an affluent, growing area. We have just completed a successful building campaign as we prepare for the next
season of growth. In addition, we are launching our third campus this fall.
We are seeking a results driven, detail oriented leader to join the team as our
Issaquah Campus Pastor. This person will be a proven leader and fun to be around, with a track record of success in their last role.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Do you enjoy building and leading teams?
- Are you detail oriented?
- Do you have successful experience growing a ministry at a church?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid and work is evaluated on performance?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you comfortable with echnology?
- Do you tithe and serve at a local church already?
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership for the development of ministry programming
- Speaking opportunities if wanted and gifted
- Create an irresistible ministry environment at our Issaquah campus, executing all the necessary details
- Work directly with the First Impressions and Groups teams to create an environment where people can easily connect in community and take their next right step
- Actively recruit volunteers and organize weekly scheduling
- Create environments that build community outside of church services
This position requires a positive attitude, an ability to communicate well, relational intelligence, a willingness to live in and immerse yourself within this community, and an eye for detail. The ideal candidate will be experienced in leading teams, throwing
parties, managing budgets, and have a past record of high performance. Must be ready to provide solutions, have a propensity to joy, be a future thinker, and be a self-starter.
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
Please send your application packet to: email@example.com.
Here's the process:
Send us your resume, Myer’s Briggs testing, which can be found at http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp and your most recent DISC Leadership Profile.
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Thanks for applying.