Inland Hills Church began in 1991 in the growing community of Chino Hills, California, with a current weekend attendance of 2,500+. From its inception, small groups have been a vital and foundational part of discipleship, outreach, and community care. We
are a church of small groups, as opposed to a church with small groups. We believe that life change happens best in healthy, growing groups with trained and supported leaders, using the meta-model system. We thrive on a simple yet effective structure of only
doing five things well: weekend services, family life, small groups, outreach, and care. Our jaws are locked on our mission “to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.”
Summary of Position:
The Small Groups Pastor provides leadership to all of our adult small groups, directing and supporting division leaders and coaches. This pastor must recruit and train leaders using the meta-model system. The position requires the ability to develop and
maintain continually creative assimilation strategies, effectively integrating people into small groups. This pastor is responsible to oversee the reporting and tracking system for small groups (The City). This pastor will also provide creative leadership
and development to our young adult ministry, foundationally established around small groups.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Bible/Theology/Leadership
- Proven leadership experience with successful small groups program in a church with a weekly attendance of at least 1,000.
- Self-starter, strategic thinker, organized, and efficient
- Creative and motivational leader who is effective in problem solving
- Team player with a positive attitude, high energy, and strong interpersonal skills
- Contagious passion for small groups and the ability to develop teams
- Excellent leadership, communication, and teaching gifts
- Experience leading small groups, as well as building and sustaining systems that facilitate groups.
- Enthusiastically align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Inland Hills Church.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not monitor the email through www.churchstaffing.com, please only send through the above email.