Sagebrush Community Church
Campus Community Groups Pastor
A Community Groups Director is responsible for shepherding and leading 75-80 Married Couples and Mens group leaders by encouraging and equipping them to pursue the six leader essentials.
The profile of a Community Groups Pastor should be a blend between people and task personality triats. He also should have one or more of the following spiritual gifts: leadership, discernment, exhortation, teaching and pastor/shepherd.
Priorities & Responsibilities
Shepherd Leaders (50%)
- Meet one on one with leaders 2-3 times a year.
- Equip and develop each leader around our 6 leader essentials.
- Monitor the health, effectiveness and duration of groups.
- Be available to minister and serve each leader.
Enlist Leaders (20%)
- Interview all new leaders in preperation for each GroupMatch.
- Identify leader apprentices and begin development process.
- Constantly recruit new leaders.
Oversee Multiplication (10%)
- Track group progress through 12-24 month duration.
- Encourage apprentice enlistment at least 6 months before multiplication date.
- Ensure timely multiplication of all groups.
- Oversee the update of group data.
- Contact each starter group to determine which groups are continuing into Community Groups.
- Verify that all group information is current and accurate.
Training Events (5%)
- Assist in GroupMatch as needed.
- Participate in leading and serving at Community Group Leader Orientation.
- Participate in Leaders Edge. (ongoing training for SGL)
Reports to Adult Ministries Pastor
If you would like to apply, please send your resume to Scotth@sagebrush.cc - We do not monitor the email through www.churchstaffing.com, please only send through the above email.
Thank You, Scott