Reporting to the Executive Vice President, The IT Director will daily manage, coach and support the IT Operations team including both operations and development. Primary focus is to ensure networks and applications meet service levels and ensuring deadlines of projects are met both in logistics and development. As a strategic member of the leadership team, the successful candidate will collaborate with the rest of the ministry to diagnose problems, then, create and implement quick and effective solutions to problems and help ways to prevent future problems.
- Responsible for network and applications that are used in the organization, i.e., maintenance, upgrades, installations, etc
- Management, installation and maintenance of all software applications
- Plans and directs any changes to the organization’s IT infrastructure including network, servers, telephones, and cell phones
- Maintenance of all network hardware switches, routers and firewalls.
- Negotiate and procure all IT related contracts with EVP and VP Finance oversight.
- Oversee and manage all network connections such as telephone and T-1’s.
- Develop, plan and administer IT operating and capitol budgets with EVP.
- Leads application development personnel
- Coordinates with EVP and CFO all computer software and hardware purchases by ministry
- Timely and accurate submission of required daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Responsible for development of IT team
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft based networking and application environment including SQL Server.
- Complete understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge of installation of PC based business systems
- Experience with standard backup software, CISCO switches and VPN configuration.
- Experience managing software development projects and DBA
- Demonstrated proficiency budgeting along with short and long term IT planning.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a proven ability to successful manage a rapid changing environment in IT and throughout the ministry.
- Experience insetting up up/maintaining virtual server environments
- Results oriented with ability to manage change while creating a positive environment.
- 3-5 years management experience at the Director level
- Excellent customer [internal and external] relationship skills
- Ability to communicate within all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task.
- Ability to work with college age workforce
- Ability to replicate their skills to IT Team
- Completion of projects by agreed upon deadlines
- Effective reporting on all agreed upon service levels
- Satisfaction scores of internal customers
- Successfully obtaining operational goals as outlined in approved IT budget/annual plan
Key Strengths for success:
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Care Assistant/Celebration of Life CoordinatorCornerstone Fellowship
- Livermore, California
- October 22
Administrative PastorFolsom Foursquare Church
- Folsom, California
- October 18
Administration/AdministratorThe Jerusalem Center
- Wayne, New Jersey
- October 18
Administrative AssistantChrist Church of Oak Brook
- Oak Brook, Illinois
- October 17
Business AdministratorVintage Church
- Santa Monica, California
- October 17
Teen Mania Ministries
Teen Mania Ministries is one of the largest Christian youth ministry organizations in the United States and is headquartered in Garden Valley, Texas. In 1984 Ron and Katie Luce were newly married and had a desire to inspire teenagers to live for God in a deep and authentic way, so they put together four youth events and called them Teen Mania Rallies. The next year they went on a 6 month mission trip around the world where they saw both physical and spiritual poverty and the need for the Gospel to be preached in unreached places and for God& More...