Responsible for overall call center reporting, forecasting, and data gathering. Assists in developing strategies to ensure achievement of established performance standards through volume forecasting and monitoring of real time productivity within call centers.
Monitors and enhances the performance of the call centers in the areas of productivity and schedule adherence. Enhances the goal of quality and productivity by providing individual manager feedback sessions that focus on improving productivity and manager
effectiveness using reports and related support systems such as the CRM, Ticketing, Entice, CMS and Call Logger. This position reports directly to the Call Center Director and sits on the Call Center Leadership Team.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plays a lead role within the call center leadership team
- Works closely with management to ensure their reporting needs are satisfied
- Compiles data and analyzes past and current trends.
- Collect, read, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in preparation & generation of statistical and analytical reports
- Maintain collection and tracking processes for relevant data.
- Works closely with Information Technology developers in collaboration for reporting on new systems or implementing changes.
- Design and/or develop specific systems for collection, tracking, and reporting of data.
- Interact/coordinate with management in an organized manner resulting in effective data collection and analysis.
- Deliver reports on time as requested by the client and/or management
- Drive toward achieving service excellence through the use of reporting and systems
- Assist in other projects pertaining to spreadsheets or data collection as deemed necessary by management.
Measures of Success
- Timely and accuracy of agreed upon reports
- Forecasting accuracy
- Accuracy of data delivered
- Meeting call center leadership agreed upon reporting needs
- Project timeliness
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and in writing.
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Knowledge of reporting methodology, principles and procedures.
- Strong understanding in T-SQL, relational table structure, views, indexes, stored procedures, and server maintenance functions.
- Ability to prepare reports and presentations.
- Ability to design/generate and implement systems necessary to collect, maintains, and analyzes data.
- Skill in the use of computer and related software. Including a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office applications.
- Ability to prepare and present reports accurately and well within the time frame specified.
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Recover quickly from setbacks.
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate creative thinking and a willingness to implement new approaches.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a commitment to see proposals/reports through to their completion and effective maintenance of the same.
- Display a high level of professionalism, integrity, and maturity.
- Polished and poised. Project energy, self-confidence, authority, and enthusiasm.
Key Strengths for Success
- Achiever: driven to get ahead and do whatever it takes
- Ideation: problem solves and creates solutions
- Learner: continues to expand in abilities and skill set
- Analytical: understands data processing and numbers
- Responsibility: understands the importance of the work and takes ownership for the task