Develops, Plans and leads worship ministry in conjunction with Senior Pastor:
. Plans and leads worship/praise component of weekly worship service.
. Selects, trains and rehearses worship team(s) members.
. Responsible for all administrative, management and logistics of worship.
. Responsible for audio/visual and technologies related to worship.
. Promotes worship as integral component of all church ministries:children, youth and adult.
. Provides worship support for church events as required.
. Attends training and continuing educational opportunities.
2. Preaching / Spiritual Development.
. Preach Sunday mornings (5-10 times per year)
. Leads and speaks at prayer services and special events as assigned by Senior Pastor.
. Other duties as assigned by Senior Pastor.
. Chairman of Spiritual Development Committee.
. Promotion and management of small group ministry.
. Provides personal discipleship, mentoring and counseling to members of congregation as required.
. Provides guidance and support to members to assimilate them into Church body life.
. Assists Senior Pastor with the management and oversight of church staff and ministries.
. Assists Senior Pastor with congregational care.
. Represents Senior Pastor ( and church) 0n area wide committees and special community events as assigned.
. Responsible for update and maintenance of church website.
- Commitment to the Word of God and agreement with FBC Doctrinal Statement.
- Demonstrated worship leadership experience in: congregational worship, planning and developing worship services, directing worship teams and application
of worship technologies.
- Vocal and instrumental ability in leading worship teams.
- Basic understanding and application of worship technologies.
- Ability to recruit and develop musical / worship talent.
- Demonstrated skills in team building,. communication and passion for communicating spiritual truths through worship.
- Ability to share and teach the Word of God.
- Demonstrated interpersonal relational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated passion for personal evangelism.
- Self starter that can motivate others.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Masters degree in church ministry discipline desired but not mandatory.