We’re looking for a video content creator with a passion for telling stories. Do you enjoy the creative process and have a great eye for design? Help the worship arts team at WFC bring stories to life. We need someone who can take ideas off a white board
and turn them into creative video elements.
- Experienced work in Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative suite including After Effects
- Proven skills in pre-production and post-production
- Comfortable shooting in any environment at anywhere and anytime
- Able to get along with (and lead) a diverse group of people...especially volunteers
- Willing to put in long hours to make a video compelling and engaging
- A natural storyteller who views the story from a different and unique perspective.
- Self-starter, passionate and able to get the job done with little supervision.
- A visionary who can inspire volunteers and team members
- You are more likely to be found watching Netflix than reading a Kindle.
- You are happy in a group, feeding off the energy and ideas of others
- You tweet and favorite new and cutting edge apps, media and techniques.
- Watch a great film and all you want to do is discuss it with your friends.
- Have the Sundance Film Festival on your bucket list
- Aren’t afraid to share your ideas, even the crazy ones
- Have a high tolerance for people who drink Coke Zero and Diet Mt. Dew.
- Have a secret dream to trend on twitter for just one day
- Have the opportunity to change lives
- Be part of a creative group who also likes to have fun
- Spend time making videos that will engage people with Jesus
- Balance many projects at once, and know what needs to be done to finish the job.
- Help develop a team of volunteers and use your influence to help them grown and learn
- Be passionate about Jesus and the Church
- Represent WFC in your private and professional life
Send resume along with examples of work and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org